1. Pricing: Kenstan Lock reserves the right to institute price adjustments based upon fluctuation of material costs without prior notice. Orders, or balances of orders, that have not shipped within 6 months from the original order date may be subject to a price review.
2. Payment Terms: Terms on all orders, unless otherwise approved by Kenstan, are Net 30 Days from the date of the invoice. A service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on overdue accounts.
3. Shipping: Please be sure to specify your preferred shipping method on every order. For all orders received without shipping instructions, Kenstan will use our discretion to make carrier selection based upon the most economical method of shipment available to meet your required in house date. Kenstan is not responsible for risk of loss or damage to products in transit with the selected carrier.
4. Deliveries: At Kenstan, we assemble every lock to order and strive to meet your requested in-house date. Our standard lead time is to ship within 2 weeks from the receipt of your order. Rush order and emergency services are available. Unless specifically prohibited in writing by the purchaser, Kenstan reserves the right to make partial shipments of any order.
5. Inspection: Kenstan Lock inspects all products in accordance with our standard quality control procedures. Upon receipt and inspection by the purchaser, any parts proven to be defective or not as ordered may be returned to Kenstan for repair or replacement following the conditions in the Returned Goods section (#6) below.
6. Returned Goods:
Product replacement or account credit for any returned goods will be made solely
at the discretion of Kenstan and will only be accepted upon the issuance of a
Return Authorization number from Kenstan's Customer Service Department.
Merchandise proven to be defective, due to faulty material and/or workmanship,
may be returned for full replacement or credit. Kenstan Lock Co. will only warranty locks and parts that were modified by our factory. Any product ordered incorrectly by the customer may be accepted for return and subject to a 50% handling charge.
Locks made with special or out-of production parts are not returnable, unless
prior arrangements have been made. Returned merchandise that is damaged in
transit, due to inadequate return packaging, will not be accepted.
7. Warranty: Kenstan Lock warrants, for a period of one year from delivery, that our products are free from defects in material and workmanship and makes no other warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the degree of security or the purchaser's application or use of our product. In the event of a product defect, Kenstan shall only be responsible to the extent of the cost of our product, and will not accept any claims for labor or loss of merchandise.
8. Cancellation: If all or any part of an order is cancelled before the completion of the product assembly by Kenstan, the purchaser shall be responsible for payment of all assembled items as well as any special parts ordered for items remaining unassembled at the time of cancellation. If pricing on the original order was based upon Kenstan's quantity discount, a partial cancellation may affect the pricing on items already shipped and invoiced and a price adjustment will be made.
9. Catalog Dimensions and Sample Policy: Please be aware that all lock and part drawing dimensions carry a tolerance of plus or minus 1/16" and are for reference only. Please contact us for actual dimensions. Samples of all of our products are available upon request.